Offline NT Password & Registry Editor is a utility to reset the password of any user that has a valid local account on your Windows system. Supports all Windows from NT3.5 to Win8.1, also 64 bit and also the Server versions (like 2003, 2008, 2012).
How to use?
- First download the ISO Image and burn it to CD/DVD or a flash drive.
- Get the machine to boot from the CD or USB drive.
- Load drivers (usually automatic, but possible to run manual select)
- Disk select, tell which disk contains the Windows system. Optionally you will have to load drivers.
- PATH select, where on the disk is the system? (now usually automatic)
- File select, which parts of registry to load, based on what you want to do.
- Password reset or other registry edit.
- Write back to disk (you will be asked)