Ever happened that you forgot your Windows Login Password? Or, for some reason, Windows not allowing you to login to your system? There may be many more reasons to login to a system but you you don’t know the passsword?
How to crack Windows Login Passwords? Below, I have mentioned some free tools to recover Windows Password? These tools work with Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista & Microsoft Windows XP.
The Ophcrack is a free tool to crack or recover Windows Password. It comes with GUI support and is very easy to use. You just have to download the Ophcrack ISO Image, burn it to CD/DVD or Flash Drive and boot your computer from it.
The Ophcrack program starts, detects the Windows Installation, locates the Windows User Accounts and recover the Windows Password.
It works fine with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Offline NT Password & Registry Editor
Offline NT Password & Registry Editor is a utility to reset the password of any user that has a valid local account on your Windows system. Supports all Windows from NT3.5 to Win8.1, also 64 bit and also the Server versions (like 2003, 2008, 2012).
How to use?
- First download the ISO Image and burn it to CD/DVD or a flash drive.
- Get the machine to boot from the CD or USB drive.
- Load drivers (usually automatic, but possible to run manual select)
- Disk select, tell which disk contains the Windows system. Optionally you will have to load drivers.
- PATH select, where on the disk is the system? (now usually automatic)
- File select, which parts of registry to load, based on what you want to do.
- Password reset or other registry edit.
- Write back to disk (you will be asked)
- Trinity Rescue Kit
Trinity Rescue Kit, as the name suggests is a collection of many small & useful utilities which a System Administrator can use for diagnosis and troubleshooting purposes. Password Recovery is one of the many features it offers.
Using Trinity Rescue Kit, you can clear the password entirely making it blank or you can set a new custom password. Although it does not provide a Graphical User Interface but its very easy to use if you follow the instructions properly.
Just download the Trinity Rescue Kit ISO file and burn it to a CD/DVD or a flash drive and boot your computer from it. Trinity Rescue works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.